Conscious Breath with Mika
Mika Hadar BA, MSTAT, CST
I come from a long line of healers, and I’m trained in a variety of mind-body systems.
Through my work in teaching the Alexander Technique, Hatha Yoga, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, and healing systems, I developed the unique practice of Subtle Yoga. My work explores the subconscious self-alignment and self -healing capacity of the body alongside re-education through the Alexander Technique and Subtle Yoga. At the heart of my work is an emphasis on Psychophysical integration. I believe in exploring the potential beyond the limitations.
In 1993, I established Mika Studio. The studio offers training courses in Subtle Yoga and Subtle Yoga Therapy; infused with the profound teaching of F.M. Alexander, the founder of the Alexander Technique.
I am based in London and teach internationally.
Curious to try a new and engaging approach to poise, breath, and meditation?
Just join us!
- Philosophy and Meditation - Every Thursday from the 1st of October - 17th December, Half term - 29th OctoberThu, 01 OctZoom01 Oct 2020, 20:00Zoom
- Tue, 22 SeptZoom22 Sept 2020, 16:00 – 18:00Zoom
- Thu, 17 SeptZoom17 Sept 2020, 17:00 – 19:00Zoom17 Sept 2020, 17:00 – 19:00ZoomCreating art is a solitary practice, sometimes a lonely space. It is comforting and inspiring to share a creative activity with a group of people. No judgment, no teaching, just a creative space that opens to the flow. Come and join us in creating freely. costs £5 Paypal: paypal.me/mika
- Mon, 07 SeptZoom07 Sept 2020, 09:00Zoom
- Sun, 23 AugZoom23 Aug 2020, 10:00 – 21 Dec 2020, 10:00Zoom